Saturday, March 3, 2007

And the celebrations continues...back in S'pore

Back to Singapore I went to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family and friends....and I ate so much! Too much! All the pinapple tarts and bak gua...poo...ate until kenna sore throat! But I think the most I had must have been the 'Lou Hei Yu Sheng'. Almost every dinner I had with friends and family would include the yu sheng dish....think I can do without it for the rest of the year! hehe...


And one of the more interesting dish I had was this 'O-ni (yam)' with stewed mandarin orange. The whole orange was stewed or steamed until super soft before putting it into the o-ni...i must say that it has an interesting taste.....

I must say that I had loads of fun this trip back...other than the pigging out & gambling sessions, I had a great time catching up with friends and family.

Here's me and my bunch of girlfriends back from secondary school days....

And me with some of the ladies from my church small group....

I also caught up with my bunch of crazy buddies.....went to Ashley's new matrimonial abode to 'pai nian' as well as just hang out and spend time with each other....

Check out her shoe collection...


Here's Ash, Shaz and moi...just chilling...


And Rui and Ash....posing...:P


Sigh....and the good time had to come to an end....time to get back to work and back to reality... I guess it takes one to be away for some time to truly enjoy and treasure what one has back home.....Try not to miss me too much too when I'm gone....:P

No comments: