Monday, January 15, 2007

Things I see everyday....

To give you guys an idea where I work.... I decided to take a couple of pictures of my office.....

Here's my small little work area.....quite sparse still, haven't had time to make a serious mess out of it! :)




As you can see....there are some snacks by the side....here's a closer look....


but...erm...that's just like the few things that I brought over to my desk.....see what I have in the gold mine, just round the corner from my desk....heehee.... :P

hahaha.....shocked? No lah....that's not just for my consupmtion...I just buy all the snacks for the office and all my staff can eat it!


Here's my cousin working real hard....to protect all the goodies!

Here's some more pics of my office as well as some of our salons that are in the same building as my office....

Office reception area....


Beauty salon....



Hair salon....
Accessories and equipment showroom area...

So this is what I see everyday.... when I need a hair cut, I just pop into the hair salon to get it done, when I need a massage or a facial, I just pop into the beauty salon to get my fix! Hehe...don't be envious, I work 6 whole days a week so I deserve it! :)
Or you can always come visit me and I'll treat you to a facial, massage or hair treatment...Hurry while offer lasts!