Saturday, February 3, 2007

Me going PSYCHO!

Ok....I just gotta let it out of my system!!! Hormones raging and going haywire!!! :}

Was watching a new Japanese Drama last night and boy am I glad that I chose to buy this series even though I didn't know what it was all about....bought it based on the DVD box cover....featuring the lead character of course...


Hayami Mokomichi.....HE IS FREAKING CUTE!!! Wah lao eh....it was major drool time for me! Tall, tanned, nice body, bloody good-looking....damn...why can't we see such fine male specimens in Singapore?? Or wherever we are!!??! And the show was about Regatta (some boat rowing sports thingy) so you could see all the muscles, wet bodies....ARGH!

Yes yes yes....I know... Old already still behaving like a crazed teen....But hey, I'm still a female and I have every right to admire excellent works of nature!! Yummy I tell you....yummy...hehe...

Ok...got it out of my system....back to normal now....back to my dignified and poised self.... :P

2 comments:

jo said...

hey ya... you should be really PSYCHO. Going to Rain Concert and Japanese shows... :p

Hehe... anyway, it's not the beauty of nature. people got muscles from working out, drinking protein and very very devastated eating habits which i tried many times to follow but always fail.

Unknown said...

cradle snatching in our old age, I see ;)