Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's Rain-ing in Vietnam

It's raining men! Hallelujah....it's raining men! Yeah yeah....

So as you can tell, Rain is coming to Vietnam! The Korean singer Rain that is...yup, he's coming to Vietnam as part of his world tour. And guess what....the tickets here are so much cheaper than that in Singapore!

S$250 for the VIP seats compared to the S$888 in Singapore! Since there was so much hype and write-up about his concert back in Singapore, I decided to 'entice' my auntie to go watch with me! Am not really his fan...but then cannot waste such an opportunity to be able to watch a good concert right?! hehe...
Yup...am going to the Rain concert...and my seat is like 4 feet away from the stage! Hope that I don't have to strain my neck watching him....or maybe I'll be close enough to touch his 6-pack! :P

No comments: