Sunday, April 15, 2007

Zak & Imelda

Another one bites the dust.... Sigh.... Another set of my friends have found love and made the committment to each other.... Why can't I find one for myself?!?!?! :{

So made a trip back to celebrate Zak & Imelda's special day..... It was at this lovely restaurant called The Turqoise Room (not The Green Room...I've been corrected hehe) at Gillman Heights area, it's a really lovely place but not exactly a place you can get to easily....heehee...

This entry will mainly have loads of pictures....

The bride & groom making their toast...


The boys doing the 'yum seng'...


Group photo with the couple....


Here's me and the groom... I think I look a little crazy... Who took the picture?!?!


Me and the girls...


The boys....


The professional in action....



The amateur.....

Obviously the picture didn't turn out great....sigh...try again ann toh.... :}


It was a really lovely wedding, with the 'function days' theme and 80's - 90's music, totally brought back memories....Sigh... :)

Here's wishing the couple happiness and love in their marriage.... CHEERS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Turqoise Room lah, not Green Room...

Ann Toh said...

Oops...so it's the Turqoise Room and not Green Room...Sorry...at least the colour was close! :P